Miley shows off body, sheds tear at iHeartRadio Music Festival
Miley Cyrus's emotions were raw during her performance at the iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus's emotions were raw during her performance at the iHeart Radio Music Festival, as the singer started crying while performing.
On the heels of her split with ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth, the 20-year-old singer had tears "rolling down her face" as she sang, after kicking off her performance on a lighter note with 'We Can't Stop', reported E Online.
Representatives for Hemsworth and Cyrus announced earlier this week that the couple had called off their engagement, and just a day later the "Hunger Games" star was snapped sharing a passionate kiss with Mexican singer-actress Eiza Gonzalez.
Cyrus hit the stage in a white crop top and hot pants combo, dancing around and twerking for the crowd.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks