DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Miley shows off body, sheds tear at iHeartRadio Music Festival
Miley Cyrus's emotions were raw during her performance at the iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus's emotions were raw during her performance at the iHeart Radio Music Festival, as the singer started crying while performing.
On the heels of her split with ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth, the 20-year-old singer had tears "rolling down her face" as she sang, after kicking off her performance on a lighter note with 'We Can't Stop', reported E Online.
Representatives for Hemsworth and Cyrus announced earlier this week that the couple had called off their engagement, and just a day later the "Hunger Games" star was snapped sharing a passionate kiss with Mexican singer-actress Eiza Gonzalez.
Cyrus hit the stage in a white crop top and hot pants combo, dancing around and twerking for the crowd.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi