DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
People trying to destroy me: Lady Gaga
...and she feels that she has to fight to remain a superstar
Singer Lady Gaga has said people are trying to destroy her while filming a documentary for her Monster Ball tour.
"I still sometimes feel like a loser. It's crazy, 'cos it's like we're at the Garden, but I still feel like a loser kid in high school. Sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me... I cannot be destroyed and I will not be destroyed. And you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans," Gaga said in the black and white YouTube clip.
It was posted on the site before she went on stage for her Monster Ball tour in New York's Madison Square Garden.
The 25-year-old singer, who was criticised for the bizarre artwork of her new album Born This Way on microblogging site Twitter, feels she has to 'fight' to remain a 'superstar', said reports.
"I just have to pick my s*** up. Pick myself up and tell myself I'm a superstar every morning just so I can get through this day. I feel like I have to fight. I'm fighting for every kid that's like me, that's felt like I've felt and feels like I still feel," she added.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere