Playlist: Remembering ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh
A musical tribute to Jagjit Singh on his birthday...
New Delhi: Born on February 8, 1941 Jagjit Singh was one of the most popular singers in the country. Ghazal industry was dominated by Pakistani singers when Singh entered the industry. Because of his golden voice and dedication, Jagjit Singh soon became one of the most loved ghazal singers.
Apart from his music albums, Jagjit Singh lent his voice to many Bollywood songs as well.
Singh suffered a cerebral hemorrhage on September 23, 2011. He passed away on October 10, 2011. Here are some of the most melodious ghazals by Jagjit Singh.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war