DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rahman's 'Sajna' in Michael Bolton's album
The album also includes musical collaborations with American band Rascal Flatts
New Delhi: Oscar winning Indian composer A.R. Rahman's song "Sajna" from "Couples Retreat" features in a new avatar in Grammy award winning Michael Bolton's latest album "Gems - The Duets Collection".
"When I first met Michael, we got to talking about music, philosophy, the universe, and many things that we had in common. I wanted Michael to do a bit of singing that he's never done before, without compromising on his musicality," Rahman said in a press statement.
The album also includes musical collaborations with Grammy award winning American band Rascal Flatts, international pop star Seal, Australian singing sensation Delta Goodrem, famed late vocalist Eva Cassidy and Rahman.
"It was an incredibly rewarding experience recording this album. The opportunity
to work with legendary talent like David Foster, Dan Huff, A.R. Rahman and some of the absolute greatest singers and recording artists in the entire world was inspiring. I can't wait to share the special music we all created with the world," said Bolton.
The album, to be released on Sony Music, is Bolton's 21st, and will be in stores starting June 21.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar