DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rihanna dates Usher
The two reportedly have been friendly for a long time
Singers Rihanna and Usher reportedly went on a date in New York after getting close at the Coachella music festival in Los Angeles last weekend.
A source close to Usher said the pair have been friendly for a long time and have shared some 'passionate kisses'.
"They had a really good time together last weekend and wanted to see each other again, somewhere private straight after. They've known each other for a long time. But it's always been bad timing. They've had a few long, passionate kisses. There's definitely a spark between them," the source said.
According to reports, the two singers enjoyed spending time with one another at the Coachella music festival in Los Angeles last weekend and decided to see each other again in New York a few days later.
The source added, "It would have been too obvious to go somewhere in LA and they were both going back to New York for work commitments."
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere