Rihanna's stalker gets too close for comfort
The man is said to have travelled to the Caribbean island specifically to try to meet the star.
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna might have got in trouble if her security would have not acted at right time after a stalker reportedly intruded her property.
The 24-year-old singer was near the pool in her native house of Barbadose, where she is currently on a holiday, when the stranger walked inside.
"The guy got to within about 10 to 12ft of where Rihanna was sitting before he was apprehended by security. He looked fairly harmless but it was a little too close for comfort," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The man is said to have travelled to the Caribbean island specifically to try to meet the star. Wearing just shorts he had reached the 10-bedroom villa by swimming on to a beach at the back.
The man was arrested, quizzed and discharged later.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif