DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Robbie Williams not recording with Adele
Robbie Williams has rubbished reports suggesting that he will be recording a duet with Adele.
London: Singer Robbie Williams has rubbished reports suggesting that he will be recording a duet with Adele.
The 'Candy' hitmaker had reportedly roped in the Oscar-winning singer for a collaboration on his upcoming second album, reported Digital Spy.
"She and my wife, Ayda, are really good friends and I'm really good friends with Simon (Konecki), her boyfriend. We're good pals, but I wouldn't ask Adele to sing on my record.
"The whole world wants Adele to sing on their record. I think we'll just leave it as a nice friendship, so that story about a duet is totally made up," he said.
However, Williams, 39, did confirm that he is planning to record a duet with Grammy Award winning singer Michael Buble.
"I can tell you that Mr Michael Buble is on the album. Me and Michael on the same record, I'm so excited! We're going to record a song I've written and graciously, he thinks it's a good tune too and wants to be on it... I am a big fan girl of him.
"He's quite a presence. I'm a pop star, I've got a 'character' and a 'personality' and all that but when he comes into the studio, I stand back and just enjoy him being him," he said.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere