Robbie Williams wants his daughter to be a rebel
Robbie Williams hope that his daughter follows in his rebellious footsteps.
London: 'Take That' star Robbie Williams says he will be disappointed if his baby daughter, Teddy, isn't a rebel when she gets older.
The 38-year-old 'Candy' singer became a father for the first time last month when wife Ayda gave birth to little Theodora 'Teddy' Rose and he is hoping she follows in his rebellious footsteps, reported Showbizspy.
"I think it's going to be very difficult for her to get into trouble with me. So you bunked off school? Great, well done. Don't get caught next time.
"I'd be disappointed (if she wants to stay in and do her homework). Mine you, though, my missus was a right swot. Very much of the square variety. She's incredibly smart," Williams said.
Since becoming a father, the singer has been on his best behaviour for the sake of Teddy but he knows it is not going to last forever.
"I've really cleaned up my act for the baby. I've stopped smoking. I was smoking three packs a day. I want to give the baby at least a good year with a responsible parent," he added.
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case
- Cricketer Mohammad Kaif Slams Media House For Confusing Him With Sharpshooter