Shania Twain pens down a tell-all book
The memoir on her life is titled, 'From This Moment On'
London: Canadian singer Shania Twain, who parted ways with her husband Robert Lange after 14 years of being together, has penned down her feelings in a memoir called "From this Moment On".
In her book, she reveals: "Our New Zealand trips were usually spent in three to four month stretches. During this stretch in New Zealand, Mutt returned to Switzerland twice, while I stayed behind."
The 45-year-old country singer reveals when she returned to Switzerland in March 2008, she discovered that her husband was having an affair with his secretary, who also happened to be Twain's friend, contactmusic.com reports.
"The same friend who'd comforted me over the phone, expressing how absurd it was of me to have any such suspicions of my husband. The idea that she was the mistress... had not even entered my mind."
The divorce was finalised in June 2010.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology