DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Snoop Dogg detained for cannabis on bus
Snoop Dogg has reportedly been detained for carrying small amount of cannabis in his tour bus.
London: Rapper Snoop Dogg has reportedly been detained for carrying small amount of cannabis in his tour bus, but later he was released.
The 40-year-old, who has been jailed on numerous occasions over drug and firearm possession charges in the past, had his tour bus stopped by law enforcement officers at a border patrol checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, Texas, over the weekend, reports tmz.com.
During a standard inspection of the vehicle, police were said to be alerted by a sniffer dog to a red prescription bottle containing drug.
According to law enforcement source, Snoop admitted that the cannabis was his and while he has a prescription for the substance in his home state of California, there is a zero tolerance policy for the drug in Texas.
The rapper was issued with a citation for misdemeanor drug possession and released, but if he is convicted on the charge, he could face up to 180 days in jail.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017