Spice Girls planning 'Viva Forever' film
Spice Girls are planning to turn their new West End musical 'Viva Forever' into a major film.
London: Spice Girls are planning to turn their new West End musical 'Viva Forever' into a major film. 'Viva Forever' is a musical inspired by the songs of Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm.
The popstars are reportedly in talks to turn their theatre debut into a film if it becomes a massive hit, reported Daily Star online. They have already tasted cinema success in 1997 with Spice World and are hoping to repeat that by following in the footsteps of Meryl Streep starrer Mamma Mia!, the highest grossing musical of all time.
"The stage musical is hopefully just the beginning. If the West End show turns out to be as successful as expected, everyone is on board to turn it into a movie like they did with Mamma Mia!," a source said.
Recommended For You
- Sheer Hardwork That Brought Dravid Close to Tendulkar, Says Laxman
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'