DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Spice Girls planning 'Viva Forever' film
Spice Girls are planning to turn their new West End musical 'Viva Forever' into a major film.
London: Spice Girls are planning to turn their new West End musical 'Viva Forever' into a major film. 'Viva Forever' is a musical inspired by the songs of Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm.
The popstars are reportedly in talks to turn their theatre debut into a film if it becomes a massive hit, reported Daily Star online. They have already tasted cinema success in 1997 with Spice World and are hoping to repeat that by following in the footsteps of Meryl Streep starrer Mamma Mia!, the highest grossing musical of all time.
"The stage musical is hopefully just the beginning. If the West End show turns out to be as successful as expected, everyone is on board to turn it into a movie like they did with Mamma Mia!," a source said.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment