DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sunburn music festival kicks off in Goa
The festival will have 60 DJs playing electronic music for the crowd.
Panaji: The Sunburn festival kicked off on Monday as Bollywood and sport stars are amongst the 18,000 visitors expected to throng the musical extravaganza at Goa's Candolim beach.
The festival will have 60 DJs playing electronic music for the crowd on three separate stages set up on the beach.
MTV India will stream the festival live from the venue. Viewers can log on to mtvindia.com/sunburnfestival or connect to wap.mtvindia.com/sunburnfestival on their mobiles on December 27, 28 and 29 from 3:30 PM to watch the live streaming of the festival from Candolim Beach.
It will also broadcast celebrity interviews, after party sneak peeks and celebrity shots. A 'Get Sunburnt Contest' lets viewers log into their mtvindia.com/sunburnfestival site to upload photos and win a trip to Goa.
The festival, in its fourth year in Goa, hopes to attract a large number of foreign visitors. With agency inputs.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?