DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Whitney was planning to remarry Bobby Brown
The American singer had plans to reunite with her divorced husband before she died.
London: Soul singer Whitney Houston was reportedly planning to remarry Bobby Brown in a small ceremony with just their daughter, Bobbi Kristina, present.
The 48-year-old singer, who died in a hotel suite on February 11, had apparently wanted to reunite with her former husband of 14 years, reported Sun online.
Author Derrick Handspike, who wrote a book about Bobby, claims the pair got back together just weeks before her death and hoped to remarry with their only child Bobbi Kristina, 19, present.
"They were planning a small wedding with just their daughter Krissi," he said.
The 'I Will Always Love You' hitmaker, who dated actor Eddie Murphy in the 80s - had been in an on-and-off relationship with rapper Ray J for several years following her 2007 divorce from Brown.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande