Whitney was planning to remarry Bobby Brown
The American singer had plans to reunite with her divorced husband before she died.
London: Soul singer Whitney Houston was reportedly planning to remarry Bobby Brown in a small ceremony with just their daughter, Bobbi Kristina, present.
The 48-year-old singer, who died in a hotel suite on February 11, had apparently wanted to reunite with her former husband of 14 years, reported Sun online.
Author Derrick Handspike, who wrote a book about Bobby, claims the pair got back together just weeks before her death and hoped to remarry with their only child Bobbi Kristina, 19, present.
"They were planning a small wedding with just their daughter Krissi," he said.
The 'I Will Always Love You' hitmaker, who dated actor Eddie Murphy in the 80s - had been in an on-and-off relationship with rapper Ray J for several years following her 2007 divorce from Brown.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18