Whitney was planning to remarry Bobby Brown
The American singer had plans to reunite with her divorced husband before she died.
London: Soul singer Whitney Houston was reportedly planning to remarry Bobby Brown in a small ceremony with just their daughter, Bobbi Kristina, present.
The 48-year-old singer, who died in a hotel suite on February 11, had apparently wanted to reunite with her former husband of 14 years, reported Sun online.
Author Derrick Handspike, who wrote a book about Bobby, claims the pair got back together just weeks before her death and hoped to remarry with their only child Bobbi Kristina, 19, present.
"They were planning a small wedding with just their daughter Krissi," he said.
The 'I Will Always Love You' hitmaker, who dated actor Eddie Murphy in the 80s - had been in an on-and-off relationship with rapper Ray J for several years following her 2007 divorce from Brown.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands