Anirban Lahiri Tied First After Second Round in Macau
Anirban Lahiri. (Getty Images)
Macau: Anirban Lahiri claimed a share of the lead after the second round of the Macao Open as European Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke missed the cut and Ian Poulter could only manage a two-over-par 73 on Friday.
Lahiri, chasing his eighth Asian Tour win, fired a 68 to join compatriot Seenappa Chikkarangappa (65), Zimbabwean Scott Vincent (64), Australian Kalem Richardson (67) and Thai Sutijet Kooratanapisan (66) on eight-under 134.
Englishman Poulter, returning to tournament golf following a four-and-a-half month layoff caused by an arthritic right foot, started in a tie for the lead but slipped down the field to finish on 137.
World number 14 Branden Grace of South Africa was on 140 after carding a 71 while Northern Irishman Clarke failed to qualify for the weekend following a 73.
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- Magneti Marelli CEO Pietro Gorlier Talks About the Future of AMT in India
- Meri Pyaari Bindu: Parineeti Chopra's Debut Song Will Leave You Mesmerised
- Half Girlfriend First Look: Arjun Kapoor- Shraddha Kapoor are Drenched in Love
- Taapsee Pannu's New Video Teaches a Very Important Lesson to All Women