Kabaddi World Cup 2016: India Eye Top Spot Against Argentina
Indian Kabaddi Coach, Balwant Singh gives instructions to Indian Kabaddi players. (Picture Credit: Getty Images)
Ahmedabad: With an eye to the top spot in Pool A, a confident India will take on Argentina in their fourth match of the ongoing Kabaddi World Cup on Saturday.
India had a poor start to the tournament suffering a shock defeat to South Korea in the inaugural match.
But the hosts bounced back in the tournament, defeating Australia and Bangladesh with huge margins and are currently placed second in the group behind South Korea. The hosts will now look to top the Pool by defeating Argentina.
Unbeaten South Korea are sitting atop the Pool with 15 points while India have 11 points from their three matches.
Speaking on their preparations for the match, home skipper Anup Kumar said: "We have prepared well for the match. We had good 2-3 days to prepare our-self for the match."
Asked about any special strategy to tackle the South American nation, he said: "We are concentrating on our game, we have a good defence and tackle and are sharpening our skills. We will play our natural game."
The Indian defenders will have to be wary of the Argentine raiders as they have performed quite well in their games against Australia and South Korea.
Recommended For You
- 2nd T20I: Shadab Khan Stars Again As Pakistan Win by 3 Runs
- Samsung Galaxy S8: 3 Reasons Why I Won't Be Buying The Next Galaxy
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?