2 SUCI workers killed in pre-poll attack in WB
Two workers of the Left opposition party were killed by some armed persons in South 24 Parganas.
Kultali (WB): Two workers of the Left opposition party Socialist Unity Centre of India were killed by some armed persons at a village under Kultali assembly constituency in South 24 Parganas district on Tuesday, police said.
Arshad Ali Gazi and Mrityunjoy Sardar, were shot and stabbed at Baishata village when they were returning home after attending a party election meeting, they said.
SUCI blamed the CPM and called a 12-hour bandh at Kultali area on Thursday demanding immediate arrest of the killers.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology