DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2 SUCI workers killed in pre-poll attack in WB
Two workers of the Left opposition party were killed by some armed persons in South 24 Parganas.
Kultali (WB): Two workers of the Left opposition party Socialist Unity Centre of India were killed by some armed persons at a village under Kultali assembly constituency in South 24 Parganas district on Tuesday, police said.
Arshad Ali Gazi and Mrityunjoy Sardar, were shot and stabbed at Baishata village when they were returning home after attending a party election meeting, they said.
SUCI blamed the CPM and called a 12-hour bandh at Kultali area on Thursday demanding immediate arrest of the killers.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish