2013 Delhi polls litmus test for AAP: Prashant Bhushan
AAP will contest the 2013 Delhi legislative Assembly elections by focusing on issues like electricity and water, among others, Bhushan said.
Panaji: The upcoming Delhi Assembly elections will be a litmus test for the Aam Aadmi Party, before the new political outfit sets its eyes on the rest of the country, AAP founder-member Prashant Bhushan said on Sunday.
AAP will contest the 2013 Delhi legislative Assembly elections by focusing on issues like electricity and water, among others, Bhushan said. He said the party is confident of doing its best in the coming elections.
Noting that the elections will be a litmus test for the party, Bhushan said, they would focus on several local issues, including non-privatisation of electricity and water supply bodies in the national capital. The party would also raise the issues of slum colonies, welfare of rickshaw pullers and unorganised labour, which are affecting the common people, he said.
Bhushan was in Goa to meet Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar to raise objections on the recently amended Goa Lokayukta Bill, 2013.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly