2G case: Chidambaram refuses to comment on order
The court allowed Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy to depose as a witness and lead further evidence.
New Delhi: Union Home Minister P Chidambaram on Thursday refused to make any comment on the order of the Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court.
The court allowed Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy to depose as a witness and lead further evidence in support of his private complaint against him in the 2G spectrum case.
Chidambaram, who was attending an exhibition on homeland security at Pragati Maidan when the first news came, did not oblige when journalists present asked him for a comment.
The Home Minister did not speak after ceremonially inaugurating the three-day exhibition by lighting a lamp. He visited several stalls in the exhibition.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show