DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
43 per cent of Indians back Modi as next PM: Survey
Support for the Gujarat Chief Minister's candidature was higher among men than women, according to the poll conducted by Ipsos.
New Delhi: Forty-three per cent of Indians backed Narendra Modi as the leading choice for the next Prime Minister, according to an opinion poll by a market research agency. Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi emerged as the second choice in the survey.
According to the poll conducted by Ipsos, the support for the Gujarat Chief Minister's candidature was higher among men than women. The support for Modi was strong in Lucknow, Bangalore and Chennai.
However, sentiment against Modi was high in Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai. Rahul had more support among women than men and he got strong support from Bangalore while there were voices against him in Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Delhi.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO