AAP Announces Four More Candidates for Goa Polls
File image of Arvind Kejriwal (PTI)
Panaji: Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday announced four more candidates for upcoming Assembly elections in Goa, taking the number of contestants to 25.
The list announced today includes names of anti-Mopa airport activist Siddharth Karapurkar who will contest from Navelim constituency, currently represented by BJP-backed Independent MLA Avertano Furtado.
Another AAP candidate is former Quepem municipal council chairperson Manuel Colaco who will be fielded from Quepem seat, currently held by Chandrakant Kavlekar of Congress.
Journalist-turned-politician Pradeep Padgaonar will be in the fray as AAP nominee from Saligao constituency which is represented by incumbent Tourism Minister and BJP leader Dilip Parulekar.
Also on the party's list is social activist Prakash Naik who will contest from Cumbharjua constituency, currently held
by Congress' Pandurang Madkaikar. AAP had announced to contest all 40 seats in the coastal state, where elections are due next year.
Recommended For You
- KL Rahul Happy to Take Blows for the Country
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Taapsee Pannu's New Video Teaches a Very Important Lesson to All Women
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?