Delhi: AAP to hold protest against inflated bills
The party wants Sheila Dikshit to collect 10,50,000 lakh letters written to her by the people of Delhi against inflated bills.
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party will on Sunday hold a protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi against inflated electricity and water bills. The party wants Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit to collect 10,50,000 letters written to her by the people of Delhi against inflated bills.
The AAP workers plan to march towards the Chief Minister's home if the letters are not collected from Jantar Mantar.
Few days back, AAP convenor Arvind Kejriwal had fasted for 15 days demanding reduction in water and electricity tariffs.
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance