DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: AAP to hold protest against inflated bills
The party wants Sheila Dikshit to collect 10,50,000 lakh letters written to her by the people of Delhi against inflated bills.
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party will on Sunday hold a protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi against inflated electricity and water bills. The party wants Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit to collect 10,50,000 letters written to her by the people of Delhi against inflated bills.
The AAP workers plan to march towards the Chief Minister's home if the letters are not collected from Jantar Mantar.
Few days back, AAP convenor Arvind Kejriwal had fasted for 15 days demanding reduction in water and electricity tariffs.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes