Delhi: AAP to hold protest against inflated bills
The party wants Sheila Dikshit to collect 10,50,000 lakh letters written to her by the people of Delhi against inflated bills.
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party will on Sunday hold a protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi against inflated electricity and water bills. The party wants Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit to collect 10,50,000 letters written to her by the people of Delhi against inflated bills.
The AAP workers plan to march towards the Chief Minister's home if the letters are not collected from Jantar Mantar.
Few days back, AAP convenor Arvind Kejriwal had fasted for 15 days demanding reduction in water and electricity tariffs.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?