AAP Must Learn From Mistakes in MCD Elections, Says Kumar Vishwas
Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on Saturday said that the party must learn from its mistakes in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) elections.
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on Saturday said that the party must learn from its mistakes in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) elections.
“I apologise to our workers. They worked very hard. There has been a communication gap between volunteers and the party leadership,” he told CNN-News18.
Congratulating the BJP on its emphatic win in the civic polls, he said the onus is now on them to make sure that there is no water-logging and spread of diseases such as dengue and malaria during the monsoon season.
Earlier in the day, Kejriwal had accepted that the party had made mistakes and it is time to introspect.
"To not evolve would be silly. We owe that to voters and volunteers. We owe to that ourselves. Need is action and not excuses," he added.
Kejriwal's response came after he had a one-on-one session with MLAs.
The BJP retained control of all the three corporations, bagging 181 wards while the AAP could win just 48 wards. The national capital has a total of 272 wards.
Recommended For You
- MWC 2018: Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6 And Two More Nokia Devices Launched by HMD Global
- Drones Replaced Models at Dolce & Gabbana's Milan Fashion Week Show; Watch Video
- Remembering Sridevi: Famous Dialogues of The Vibrant and Versatile Actor
- Watch Review: Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Remembering Sridevi: The Actor Who Lit Up Every Song With Her Presence