Shukkoor murder: CPM leader's bail hearing today
The Kerala HC had asked the state government to present its view on the bail petition on Monday.
Kochi: The Kerala High Court will on Monday hear CPM leader P Jayarajan's bail petition in connection with the Abdul Shukkoor murder case.
The court had asked the state government to present its view on the bail petition on Monday.
The High Court on Tuesday granted bail to CPM MLA T V Rajesh, who was arrested in connection with the murder of the IUML activist.
Rajesh, charged under IPC Section 118 (concealing design to commit offence punishable with death or imprisonment for life) contended that he had no role in the murder and was not part of any conspiracy.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology