Act against Pak for killing our soldiers: Yashwant Sinha
We have to protect ourselves. Why have we not been able to do this for so many years?" he asked.
New Delhi: The ceasefire violations along with the killing and mutilation of Indian soldiers by Pakistani troops have turned into a political war of words in India. The BJP has been very vocal and has been demanding tough action against Pakistan.
Speaking to IBN7 Political Editor Sukesh Ranjan senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Yashwant Sinha said that Pakistan should be given a befitting reply as it keeps on denying everything. He said that BJP leaders were not speaking in different voices on the killing of Indian soldiers and the Indian Army should decide quickly on how to reply to Pakistan.
The BJP leader said that India should learn from history. "We have to protect ourselves. Why have we not been able to do this for so many years?" he asked. He asked the Government of Indian to reply to Pakistan in a language that it understands. "Nothing will come out of talks with Pakistan as long as the Pakistan's army has control of the country. India should be clear that it will not talk to Pakistan till the army has the control," he added.
Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj were killed on January 8 by the Pakistan Army regulars who had infiltrated into the Indian territory in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking
- Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio to Discuss Climate Change at White House Event
- Obama Vetoes Bill Allowing 9/11 Victims to Sue Saudi Arabia
- Barack Obama Shares Video of Child Offering Home To Boy In The Ambulance
- Bihar's Sharad Sagar Only Indian To Be Invited For A Special White House Event