Actress Kushboo booked for violating poll code
The Tamil actress is the star speaker for the ruling DMK in the state.
Theni (Tamil Nadu): Actress and DMK star speaker Kushboo has been booked under two cases for allegedly violating the Model Code of Conduct, police said.
The first case pertained to the actress allegedly blocking the road and interrupting traffic while campaigning for her party at Palanichetti area in the district, police said.
The second case was booked when a combined eight cars were found to be following the vehicle of the actress without prior permission at two places in the district, police said. All the eight vehicles had been seized, they said.
The Assembly elections are to be held on April 13 in Tamil Nadu.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right