DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kejriwal's allegations seem motivated: Adani Group
Arvind Kejriwal had stated that the Adani Group blackmailed the Gujarat government into providing it coal blocks in return for electricity.
New Delhi: The Adani Group on Tuesday hit back at Aam Aadmi Party convenor Arvind Kejriwal who had levelled charges of corruption against it and the Narendra Modi government. "The allegations seem to be motivated and lack deeper understanding of the matter," Adani Group said in a statement.
Kejriwal had alleged that the Adanis were allotted acres of land in Gujarat at less than half the rate prevalent. He further stated that the Adani Group blackmailed the Gujarat government into providing it coal blocks in return for electricity, which again came at a higher price.
Denying the charges, Adani said, "The land for SEZ at Mundra was allotted following due process of law. The allegation related to coal supply by Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) is baseless. Till date we have not received any coal from GMDC."
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions