DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RSS chief likely to meet LK Advani today
The leaders are likely to discuss concerns raised by Advani in the running of the party.
New Delhi: Senior BJP leader LK Advani and Rashrtiya Swayamsevak Sangh Chief Mohan Bhagwat are likely to meet on Thursday. The meeting initially set for wednesday was called off as the Bharatiya Janata Party leader was unwell.
The leaders are likely to discuss concerns raised by Advani in the running of the party. It will be the first personal interaction between them after the BJP leader withdrew his resignation from all party posts on June 11 at the behest of the RSS chief.
Advani was unhappy with the elevation of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as head of the BJP election campaign committee which was announced at the Goa conclave on June 9.
Gujarat Chief Minister had met Advani on Tuesday in an apparent bid to mollify him after the bitter acrimony over his elevation.
With additional inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses