Advani ignored at Ansari's swearing in: BJP sources
Sources also allege that he was not given an appropriate seating in the President's enclosure during the Independence Day gathering.
New Delhi: The UPA has come under fire from the BJP on senior leader's LK Advani's seating at Vice President Hamid Ansari's swearing in ceremony and at the Independence Day gathering at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
Sources say that the the BJP is upset with Advani being seated at a corner and was ignored during the swearing-in ceremony of Vice-President Hamid Ansari.
They also allege that he was not given an appropriate seating in the President's enclosure during the Independence Day gathering at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
President Pranab Mukherjee has subsequently spoken to Advani. The President's office claims that there's no past precedent for the seating of Cabinet ministers or the Leaders Of the Opposition.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right