DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Advani ignored at Ansari's swearing in: BJP sources
Sources also allege that he was not given an appropriate seating in the President's enclosure during the Independence Day gathering.
New Delhi: The UPA has come under fire from the BJP on senior leader's LK Advani's seating at Vice President Hamid Ansari's swearing in ceremony and at the Independence Day gathering at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
Sources say that the the BJP is upset with Advani being seated at a corner and was ignored during the swearing-in ceremony of Vice-President Hamid Ansari.
They also allege that he was not given an appropriate seating in the President's enclosure during the Independence Day gathering at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
President Pranab Mukherjee has subsequently spoken to Advani. The President's office claims that there's no past precedent for the seating of Cabinet ministers or the Leaders Of the Opposition.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish