Advani, Sushma, Modi to campaign in Tamil Nadu
BJP is fighting the Tamil Nadu assembly elections along with Janata Party.
Coimbatore: Top BJP leaders including L K Advani, Nitin Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj and Narendra Modi are set to visit Tamil Nadu to campaign for their candidates in the run up to the April 13 assembly elections, party All India
Secretary, B Muralidhar Rao said on Monday.
Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, will campaign for two days in Coimbatore and Tirupur districts on March 31 and April one, Rao said. Similarly, party president, Nitin Gadkari, who is campaigning in Assam, would campaign in the state on April seven and eight, while senior leader Venkaiah Naidu would campaign on April six and seven, he said.
Though the programme of Gujarat Chief Minister, Modi was yet to be scheduled, he is likely to visit after April four, while senior leader, L K Advani's schedule would be finalised after the visit of these leaders, Rao said.
BJP is facing the Tamil Nadu assembly elections along with Janata Party.
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti