Advani, Sushma, Modi to campaign in Tamil Nadu
BJP is fighting the Tamil Nadu assembly elections along with Janata Party.
Coimbatore: Top BJP leaders including L K Advani, Nitin Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj and Narendra Modi are set to visit Tamil Nadu to campaign for their candidates in the run up to the April 13 assembly elections, party All India
Secretary, B Muralidhar Rao said on Monday.
Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, will campaign for two days in Coimbatore and Tirupur districts on March 31 and April one, Rao said. Similarly, party president, Nitin Gadkari, who is campaigning in Assam, would campaign in the state on April seven and eight, while senior leader Venkaiah Naidu would campaign on April six and seven, he said.
Though the programme of Gujarat Chief Minister, Modi was yet to be scheduled, he is likely to visit after April four, while senior leader, L K Advani's schedule would be finalised after the visit of these leaders, Rao said.
BJP is facing the Tamil Nadu assembly elections along with Janata Party.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)