DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Advani's rath yatra enters Madhya Pradesh
The yatra was welcomed by CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan and MP BJP president Prabhat Jha.
Hanumana: Entering Madhya Pradesh with his yatra, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader L K Advani on Thursday said people should be made aware of the impact of corruption, in order to eradicate the social evil.
"This time I am going to be among people to help remove corruption and set up good governance," he said.
The yatra was welcomed by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, MP BJP president Prabhat Jha and other party leaders.
Advani said a campaign would be launched to bring back black money from abroad, and added that if it succeeded, development could be taken to almost every village in the country.
He said he launched the latest yatra from Bihar on the birth anniversary of Jai Prakash Narayan and was "glad that it was also the birth anniversary of Vijayaraje Scindia and Nanaji Deshmukh".
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835