DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AICC to take decision on Cong rebel MPs: Bhuniya
The PCC has already suspended 12 rebel Congress leaders who filed their nominations as Independents.
Bardwan: AICC will take decision on the fate of two rebel Congress MPs who have been campaigning against the Trinamool Congress-Congress alliance candidates in West Bengal Assembly elections, WBPCC chief Manas Bhuniya said on Sunday.
"We have been watching the anti-alliance activities of Adhir Chowdhury in Murshidabad district and Deepa Dasmunshi in North Dinajpur district. AICC will take the decision on their fate," Bhuniya told reporters at Daihata after attending a poll rally.
While Chowdhury, party president of Murshidabad district, has considerable influence in his home turf, Deepa, wife of ailing Congress leader Priya Ranjan Dasmunshi, is leading the dissidents in North Dinajpur districts.
The PCC has already suspended 12 rebel Congress leaders who filed their nominations as Independents after not getting party tickets in these two districts.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere