AICC to take decision on Cong rebel MPs: Bhuniya
The PCC has already suspended 12 rebel Congress leaders who filed their nominations as Independents.
Bardwan: AICC will take decision on the fate of two rebel Congress MPs who have been campaigning against the Trinamool Congress-Congress alliance candidates in West Bengal Assembly elections, WBPCC chief Manas Bhuniya said on Sunday.
"We have been watching the anti-alliance activities of Adhir Chowdhury in Murshidabad district and Deepa Dasmunshi in North Dinajpur district. AICC will take the decision on their fate," Bhuniya told reporters at Daihata after attending a poll rally.
While Chowdhury, party president of Murshidabad district, has considerable influence in his home turf, Deepa, wife of ailing Congress leader Priya Ranjan Dasmunshi, is leading the dissidents in North Dinajpur districts.
The PCC has already suspended 12 rebel Congress leaders who filed their nominations as Independents after not getting party tickets in these two districts.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show