DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Activists in Jalna name a urinal after Ajit Pawar
Ajit, while referring to a farmer on a hunger fast demanding water be released in dams, said the only way of releasing water in dams would be to urinate in them.
Jalna: A urinal in Jalna has been named after Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra Ajit Pawar in retribution for his urine remark. A poster with Ajit's photograph was pasted there following which some activists named it after the politician.
This comes three days after Ajit, while referring to a farmer on a hunger fast demanding water be released in dams, said that the only way of releasing water in dams would be to urinate in them. The remarks drew sharp reactions from several parties.
The state Assembly had to be adjourned for a while as the opposition tried to pass a censure motion against him. However, the Speaker on Tuesday rejected that motion.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi