Activists in Jalna name a urinal after Ajit Pawar
Ajit, while referring to a farmer on a hunger fast demanding water be released in dams, said the only way of releasing water in dams would be to urinate in them.
Jalna: A urinal in Jalna has been named after Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra Ajit Pawar in retribution for his urine remark. A poster with Ajit's photograph was pasted there following which some activists named it after the politician.
This comes three days after Ajit, while referring to a farmer on a hunger fast demanding water be released in dams, said that the only way of releasing water in dams would be to urinate in them. The remarks drew sharp reactions from several parties.
The state Assembly had to be adjourned for a while as the opposition tried to pass a censure motion against him. However, the Speaker on Tuesday rejected that motion.
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- Did you tweet with #HappDiwali? Find yourself in Twitter's after-Diwali diya mosaic
- WATCH: Manchester United, Arsenal wish their fans in India a Happy Diwali