Ajit to meet PM, seek money to complete irrigation projects
The financial package will help the state to complete projects in the pipeline and add to the irrigation potential of the state, Pawar said.
Mumbai: Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Thursday said the state would demand financial aid from the Centre to complete incomplete irrigation projects. He would be having a meeting in this regard with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Finance Minister P Chidambaram and Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar in Delhi on June 5, he said.
The financial package will help the state to complete projects in the pipeline and add to the irrigation potential of the state, he said.
Pawar also said President Pranab Mukherjee will inaugurate the new Maharashtra Sadan complex in the national capital on June 4.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune