DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ajit to meet PM, seek money to complete irrigation projects
The financial package will help the state to complete projects in the pipeline and add to the irrigation potential of the state, Pawar said.
Mumbai: Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Thursday said the state would demand financial aid from the Centre to complete incomplete irrigation projects. He would be having a meeting in this regard with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Finance Minister P Chidambaram and Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar in Delhi on June 5, he said.
The financial package will help the state to complete projects in the pipeline and add to the irrigation potential of the state, he said.
Pawar also said President Pranab Mukherjee will inaugurate the new Maharashtra Sadan complex in the national capital on June 4.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions