Akhilesh blames 'corrupt' BSP regime for resource crunch
Asserting that his government was committed towards curbing the corruption menace, Akhilesh said those involved in graft will not be spared.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday blamed "corruption" during the previous BSP regime for the crisis of resources, which was affecting the process of development in the state.
"The state is facing resource crunch due to corruption of previous BSP regime, but the SP government is committed to ensure development of UP and (will) do whatever is needed for the purpose", Yadav said in Lucknow.
Asserting that his government was committed towards curbing the corruption menace, Akhilesh said those involved in graft will not be spared. On this occasion, the chief minister announced launching of pension and medical schemes for the lawyers.
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Held 1-1 by South Korea