Akhilesh blames 'corrupt' BSP regime for resource crunch
Asserting that his government was committed towards curbing the corruption menace, Akhilesh said those involved in graft will not be spared.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday blamed "corruption" during the previous BSP regime for the crisis of resources, which was affecting the process of development in the state.
"The state is facing resource crunch due to corruption of previous BSP regime, but the SP government is committed to ensure development of UP and (will) do whatever is needed for the purpose", Yadav said in Lucknow.
Asserting that his government was committed towards curbing the corruption menace, Akhilesh said those involved in graft will not be spared. On this occasion, the chief minister announced launching of pension and medical schemes for the lawyers.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media