DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Akhilesh blames 'corrupt' BSP regime for resource crunch
Asserting that his government was committed towards curbing the corruption menace, Akhilesh said those involved in graft will not be spared.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday blamed "corruption" during the previous BSP regime for the crisis of resources, which was affecting the process of development in the state.
"The state is facing resource crunch due to corruption of previous BSP regime, but the SP government is committed to ensure development of UP and (will) do whatever is needed for the purpose", Yadav said in Lucknow.
Asserting that his government was committed towards curbing the corruption menace, Akhilesh said those involved in graft will not be spared. On this occasion, the chief minister announced launching of pension and medical schemes for the lawyers.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande