Alagiri meets Kanimozhi in Tihar jail
This is Alagiri's third visit to Tihar jail to meet his sister Kanimozhi.
New Delhi: Union Minister MK Alagiri and his wife Kanthi on Monday met DMK MP Kanimozhi who is lodged in Tihar jail in connection with the 2G telecom spectrum scam. They met for half an hour inside the reception of Jail No 6, a Tihar official said.
This is Alagiri's third visit to Tihar jail to meet his sister Kanimozhi who is in Tihar since May 21 after her arrest in the 2G scam case.
"Some days ago, Alagiri and another DMK minister D Napolean had turned up to meet Kanimozhi in Tihar but their request was turned down as it was not the 'mulaqat' (meeting) day. Inmates relatives can meet them only on Mondays and Thursdays," the official said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement