Mining scam: Alagiri son's bail hearing adjourned
Durai Dayanidhi was the director of one of the eight mining companies named in 17 FIRs in the scam.
Chennai: The hearing on the anticipatory bail plea of Union Minister MK Alagiri's son Durai Dayanidhi has been adjourned till next Monday.
The Madurai bench of the Madras High Court will hear his plea in the granite mining scam.
Dayanidhi was director of one of the eight mining companies named in the 17 FIRs.
The police had issued a look out notice against him and several others for their alleged roles in the granite mining scam.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1