DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mining scam: Alagiri son's bail hearing adjourned
Durai Dayanidhi was the director of one of the eight mining companies named in 17 FIRs in the scam.
Chennai: The hearing on the anticipatory bail plea of Union Minister MK Alagiri's son Durai Dayanidhi has been adjourned till next Monday.
The Madurai bench of the Madras High Court will hear his plea in the granite mining scam.
Dayanidhi was director of one of the eight mining companies named in the 17 FIRs.
The police had issued a look out notice against him and several others for their alleged roles in the granite mining scam.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet