BJP lying to the people on coal allocation: Sibal
Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal slammed the Opposition saying the states ruled by the BJP had opposed competitive bidding.
New Delhi: The Congress on Thursday against hit out at the Bharatiya Janata Party over the alleged coal blocks allocation scam. Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal slammed the Opposition saying the states ruled by the BJP had opposed competitive bidding.
Sibal also accused the main Opposition party of "lying to the people of the country".
This came hours after another senior Union Minister, Jairam Ramesh, dragged BJP president Nitin Gadkari into the alleged scam.
Ramesh, earlier on Thursday, claimed that an aide of the BJP president was allotted a coal block in Chhattisgarh.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement