DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP lying to the people on coal allocation: Sibal
Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal slammed the Opposition saying the states ruled by the BJP had opposed competitive bidding.
New Delhi: The Congress on Thursday against hit out at the Bharatiya Janata Party over the alleged coal blocks allocation scam. Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal slammed the Opposition saying the states ruled by the BJP had opposed competitive bidding.
Sibal also accused the main Opposition party of "lying to the people of the country".
This came hours after another senior Union Minister, Jairam Ramesh, dragged BJP president Nitin Gadkari into the alleged scam.
Ramesh, earlier on Thursday, claimed that an aide of the BJP president was allotted a coal block in Chhattisgarh.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users