BJP lying to the people on coal allocation: Sibal
Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal slammed the Opposition saying the states ruled by the BJP had opposed competitive bidding.
New Delhi: The Congress on Thursday against hit out at the Bharatiya Janata Party over the alleged coal blocks allocation scam. Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal slammed the Opposition saying the states ruled by the BJP had opposed competitive bidding.
Sibal also accused the main Opposition party of "lying to the people of the country".
This came hours after another senior Union Minister, Jairam Ramesh, dragged BJP president Nitin Gadkari into the alleged scam.
Ramesh, earlier on Thursday, claimed that an aide of the BJP president was allotted a coal block in Chhattisgarh.
- Shivaay Movie Review: Live
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn
- We All Felt Golmaal 2 Was a Crap Film: Ajay Devgn
- Diwali: Festival of Lights
- UP Police to Celebrate Diwali at Old Age Homes, Orphanages
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar