Government denies tapping Mamata Banerjee's phone
This came almost an hour after the Trinamool Congress chief accused the UPA government of tapping her phone.
New Delhi: Almost an hour after Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee accused the UPA government of tapping her phone, Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde denied all allegations.
The Home Minister said that no phone tapping was done by the government.
This came after West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee addressed a press conference where she alleged that the Union government was getting her phone tapped.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology