DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Government denies tapping Mamata Banerjee's phone
This came almost an hour after the Trinamool Congress chief accused the UPA government of tapping her phone.
New Delhi: Almost an hour after Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee accused the UPA government of tapping her phone, Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde denied all allegations.
The Home Minister said that no phone tapping was done by the government.
This came after West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee addressed a press conference where she alleged that the Union government was getting her phone tapped.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?