Government denies tapping Mamata Banerjee's phone
This came almost an hour after the Trinamool Congress chief accused the UPA government of tapping her phone.
New Delhi: Almost an hour after Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee accused the UPA government of tapping her phone, Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde denied all allegations.
The Home Minister said that no phone tapping was done by the government.
This came after West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee addressed a press conference where she alleged that the Union government was getting her phone tapped.
Recommended For You
- Lodha Committee Reforms Should Have Come 50 Years Ago: Bishan Singh Bedi
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- West Bengal Tourism Ad Featuring SRK Is Winning the Internet With Its Sweetness
- Australian Open 2017: Paes-Hingis Ease Into Mixed Doubles Quarters
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year