Government denies tapping Mamata Banerjee's phone
This came almost an hour after the Trinamool Congress chief accused the UPA government of tapping her phone.
New Delhi: Almost an hour after Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee accused the UPA government of tapping her phone, Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde denied all allegations.
The Home Minister said that no phone tapping was done by the government.
This came after West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee addressed a press conference where she alleged that the Union government was getting her phone tapped.
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed