Government denies tapping Mamata Banerjee's phone
This came almost an hour after the Trinamool Congress chief accused the UPA government of tapping her phone.
New Delhi: Almost an hour after Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee accused the UPA government of tapping her phone, Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde denied all allegations.
The Home Minister said that no phone tapping was done by the government.
This came after West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee addressed a press conference where she alleged that the Union government was getting her phone tapped.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate The Actor's Legacy
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users