Cabinet clears President's speech for Budget
The President will address the joint sitting of Parliament on February 21.
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet on Tuesday finalised the text of President Pratibha Patil's speech for the Budget Session. The Cabinet met in New Delhi to decide on the speech and the Government's strategy during the Budget Session.
Budget Session starts on February 21. The President will address the joint sitting of Parliament in which the government will come out with its policies for the year and views on various topical issues.
The government could also agree to a Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) probe into the 2G spectrum scam.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands