DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cabinet clears President's speech for Budget
The President will address the joint sitting of Parliament on February 21.
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet on Tuesday finalised the text of President Pratibha Patil's speech for the Budget Session. The Cabinet met in New Delhi to decide on the speech and the Government's strategy during the Budget Session.
Budget Session starts on February 21. The President will address the joint sitting of Parliament in which the government will come out with its policies for the year and views on various topical issues.
The government could also agree to a Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) probe into the 2G spectrum scam.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Mobbed By Fans After India Beat Kiwis
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi