Nitish Kumar sacks all BJP ministers in Bihar Cabinet
Nitish Kumar told Bihar Governor DY Patil that he wanted all the 11 ministers sacked as they had stopped attending office.
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Sunday sacked all 11 BJP ministers in his Cabinet following the JD(U)-BJP split. Nitish had told Governor DY Patil that he wanted all the ministers sacked as they had stopped attending office.
"This situation cannot continue. Ministers are meant to work. Such a situation is not acceptable," Nitish said while addressing a press conference in Patna, adding that he has called for a special session of the assembly on Wednesday to prove his majority.
Bharatiya Janata Party ministers stopped attending office and returned their official vehicles as it became clear that the Janata Dal-United and the BJP were set to part ways after being together for 17 years.
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor