DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nitish Kumar sacks all BJP ministers in Bihar Cabinet
Nitish Kumar told Bihar Governor DY Patil that he wanted all the 11 ministers sacked as they had stopped attending office.
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Sunday sacked all 11 BJP ministers in his Cabinet following the JD(U)-BJP split. Nitish had told Governor DY Patil that he wanted all the ministers sacked as they had stopped attending office.
"This situation cannot continue. Ministers are meant to work. Such a situation is not acceptable," Nitish said while addressing a press conference in Patna, adding that he has called for a special session of the assembly on Wednesday to prove his majority.
Bharatiya Janata Party ministers stopped attending office and returned their official vehicles as it became clear that the Janata Dal-United and the BJP were set to part ways after being together for 17 years.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users