DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
LK Advani meets RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat
The meeting comes a day after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had called on the veteran Sangh leader.
New Delhi: Senior BJP leader LK Advani and Rashrtiya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) Chief Mohan Bhagwat met on Thursday. The meeting comes a day after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had called on the veteran Sangh leader.
The recent infighting within the BJP is likely to be discussed during Advani's meeting with Bhagwat. The meeting initially set for Wednesday was called off as the senior BJP leader was unwell.
Thursday's meeting is the first personal interaction between them after Advani withdrew his resignation from all party posts on June 11 at the behest of the RSS chief.
Advani was unhappy with the elevation of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as head of the BJP election campaign committee which was announced at the Goa conclave on June 9.
The Gujarat Chief Minister had met Advani on Tuesday in an apparent bid to mollify him after the bitter acrimony over his elevation.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference