Rajasthan's ex-minister Babulal Nagar's aide caught on camera offering bribe to rape victim
A 35-year-old woman had alleged that Nagar had raped and assaulted her at his official bungalow on September 11.
Jaipur: Former Rajasthan minister Babulal Nagar, accused of raping and assaulting a 35-year-old woman, has been suspended from the Congress party on Monday.
Meanwhile, a video has also emerged on Monday allegedly showing his close associate trying to bribe and threaten the complainant and her family into taking back the case.
In the video the associate can be seen offering the family Rs 7 crore. The video was shot by the complainant's son and will be presented before the court as evidence. The complainant had earlier alleged intimidation by Babulal Nagar.
Nagar resigned as the minister for dairy, khadi and rural industries following an FIR against him by a woman alleging that he had raped and assaulted her at his official bungalow on September 11 after taking her there on the pretext of giving her a job.
The 53-year-old Nagar, however, has denied the charges, saying that his political rivals were trying to "frame" him ahead of Assembly elections in the state.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone