DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajasthan's ex-minister Babulal Nagar's aide caught on camera offering bribe to rape victim
A 35-year-old woman had alleged that Nagar had raped and assaulted her at his official bungalow on September 11.
Jaipur: Former Rajasthan minister Babulal Nagar, accused of raping and assaulting a 35-year-old woman, has been suspended from the Congress party on Monday.
Meanwhile, a video has also emerged on Monday allegedly showing his close associate trying to bribe and threaten the complainant and her family into taking back the case.
In the video the associate can be seen offering the family Rs 7 crore. The video was shot by the complainant's son and will be presented before the court as evidence. The complainant had earlier alleged intimidation by Babulal Nagar.
Nagar resigned as the minister for dairy, khadi and rural industries following an FIR against him by a woman alleging that he had raped and assaulted her at his official bungalow on September 11 after taking her there on the pretext of giving her a job.
The 53-year-old Nagar, however, has denied the charges, saying that his political rivals were trying to "frame" him ahead of Assembly elections in the state.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference