Raja kept PM, FM informed on 2G: Karuna
It's not proper to comment on anything now without getting the full details, he said.
New Delhi: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Thursday said that former telecom minister A Raja had always maintained that he kept the Prime Minister and the then finance minister informed of all decisions in 2G spectrum allocation.
When asked if Home Minister P Chidambaram should resign if found guilty, he said, "It's not proper to comment on anything now without getting the full details. It's up to him to take a decision to resign."
"Pranab (Mukherjee) has only said Chidambaram might have been in the know. Not that he was involved in anyway," he said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology