Raja kept PM, FM informed on 2G: Karuna
It's not proper to comment on anything now without getting the full details, he said.
New Delhi: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Thursday said that former telecom minister A Raja had always maintained that he kept the Prime Minister and the then finance minister informed of all decisions in 2G spectrum allocation.
When asked if Home Minister P Chidambaram should resign if found guilty, he said, "It's not proper to comment on anything now without getting the full details. It's up to him to take a decision to resign."
"Pranab (Mukherjee) has only said Chidambaram might have been in the know. Not that he was involved in anyway," he said.
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Breaking Toon: Is Nawaz Sharif Really Sharif?
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Breaking Toon: PM's Gag Order Against Subramanian Swamy
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti