DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Raja kept PM, FM informed on 2G: Karuna
It's not proper to comment on anything now without getting the full details, he said.
New Delhi: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Thursday said that former telecom minister A Raja had always maintained that he kept the Prime Minister and the then finance minister informed of all decisions in 2G spectrum allocation.
When asked if Home Minister P Chidambaram should resign if found guilty, he said, "It's not proper to comment on anything now without getting the full details. It's up to him to take a decision to resign."
"Pranab (Mukherjee) has only said Chidambaram might have been in the know. Not that he was involved in anyway," he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar