Raja kept PM, FM informed on 2G: Karuna
It's not proper to comment on anything now without getting the full details, he said.
New Delhi: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Thursday said that former telecom minister A Raja had always maintained that he kept the Prime Minister and the then finance minister informed of all decisions in 2G spectrum allocation.
When asked if Home Minister P Chidambaram should resign if found guilty, he said, "It's not proper to comment on anything now without getting the full details. It's up to him to take a decision to resign."
"Pranab (Mukherjee) has only said Chidambaram might have been in the know. Not that he was involved in anyway," he said.
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Shapoorji Pallonji Likely to Contest Cyrus Mistry's Ouster From Tata Sons
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Intelligent, Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis