Kerala pressing the panic button on dam: Vaiko
Central government should immediately deploy CRPF for the protection of the dam, Vaiko said.
New Delhi: After meeting Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the Mullaperiyar Dam issue on Monday, MDMK leader Vaiko said that the the Kerala government was pressing the panic button and putting fear-psychosis in the minds of people of Kerala.
"Central government should immediately deploy CRPF for the protection of the dam. The dam is destroyed in some other circumstances. The unity in India will be no more," he said.
"Tamil Nadu has maintained extreme patience in this matter. There is no danger to the dam and Kerala. Kerala people should not fall a pray to vested interests," Vaiko said.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Magneti Marelli CEO Pietro Gorlier Talks About the Future of AMT in India
- IPL 2017: Is Virat Kohli a Doubtful Starter?
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?