Kerala pressing the panic button on dam: Vaiko
Central government should immediately deploy CRPF for the protection of the dam, Vaiko said.
New Delhi: After meeting Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the Mullaperiyar Dam issue on Monday, MDMK leader Vaiko said that the the Kerala government was pressing the panic button and putting fear-psychosis in the minds of people of Kerala.
"Central government should immediately deploy CRPF for the protection of the dam. The dam is destroyed in some other circumstances. The unity in India will be no more," he said.
"Tamil Nadu has maintained extreme patience in this matter. There is no danger to the dam and Kerala. Kerala people should not fall a pray to vested interests," Vaiko said.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story
- Virat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings