Advani moves adjournment motion on black money
Rahul Gandhi also made changes in his Western UP tour to ensure presence during the vote on the debate in Lok Sabha.
New Delhi: Senior BJP leader LK Advani moved the adjournment motion on black money issue in the Lok Sabha on Wednesday. Sources had earlier said the government is trying to convince the Opposition that adjournment motion should not to be put to vote.
Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi also made changes in his Western UP tour to ensure presence during the vote on the debate in Lok Sabha on Wednesday. Rahul will go back to continue with his Western UP tour later in the evening itself.
The BJP has been pressing for the motion since the winter session of Parliament began over two weeks ago.
Government sources said the motion is likely to come up with a milder wording. Following an agreement between BJP and the government sometime ago, instead of government failure the opposition party has agreed to the words the situation arising out of .
This would mean that the motion will be without the sense of government censure and that voting is likely on a neutral motion.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right