DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Govt is corrupt, not sincere about Lokpal: BJP
BJP leader Yashwant Sinha on Tuesday said the Government is knowingly doing unconstitutional things.
New Delhi: BJP leader Yashwant Sinha, in his speech during the Lokpal Bill debate in Lok Sabha on Tuesday described the UPA Government as 'the most corrupt Government' and said it is knowingly doing unconstitutional things.
"The Government is knowingly doing unconstitutional things. The most corrupt Government is in power today," said Sinha.
Suspecting 'sincerity' of the Government, Sinha said, "Winning a Lok Sabha poll is the most difficult job. MPs are not here to enjoy luxuries, we are answerable to the people."
"Demand for a Lokpal has been there for a long time, but the Intensity was less," he added.
Taking a dig at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's Lokpal Bill debate speech in the Lok Sabha on Tuesday, Sinha said, "The Prime Minister's speech was like a farewell speech."
Warning the Government not to take Team Anna lightly, Sinha said, "The Government can't underestimate the civil society movement."
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere