DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Don't ridicule Anna's demands: Independent MP
Member of Parliament Inder SIngh Namdhari said that the Lokpal Bill will be passed by consensus in Parliament.
New Delhi: Member of Parliament Inder SIngh Namdhari on Tuesday said the if the government stick to what the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh gave in writing to Anna Hazare, the Lokpal Bill will be passed by consensus on Tuesday in Parliament.
"We should not ridicule a 74-year-old man who is saying that we should eradicate corruption from the country. And here, we are taunting him. This is not a forum to taunt an old man," Namdhari.
Taking part in the Lokpal debate in the Lok Sabha on Tuesday, the Prime Minister said corruption has made the public very angry and want to see how the Lokpal Bill is treated and appealed the MPs to pass the Bill.
"The nation awaits how we treat this Lokpal Bill," said Singh.
Appealing the House to pass the Bill, Singh said, "The course of action should reflect the sense of the House. We must rise above politics to pass this Bill."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?