DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chidambaram's right place is in jail: Gadkari
BJP president Nitin Gadkari said that there has been massive corruption and scams in UP during the BSP rule.
New Delhi: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Thursday said that there has been massive corruption and scams in Uttar Pradesh during the BSP rule.
"There has been a scam of Rs 10,000 crore during Mayawati's rule in UP. Massive corruption and scams in Uttar Pradesh during BSP rule," Gadkari said in Jhansi.
Blaming Congress-ruled government at the Centre, he said, "Congress has not been able to control inflation. Farmers are dying of hunger. There has been several scams during Congress rule."
Targeting the Home Minister, he said, "If Raja is in Tihar Jail then why is Home Minister P Chidambaram out. Chidambaram's right place is in Jail."
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users