Chidambaram's right place is in jail: Gadkari
BJP president Nitin Gadkari said that there has been massive corruption and scams in UP during the BSP rule.
New Delhi: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Thursday said that there has been massive corruption and scams in Uttar Pradesh during the BSP rule.
"There has been a scam of Rs 10,000 crore during Mayawati's rule in UP. Massive corruption and scams in Uttar Pradesh during BSP rule," Gadkari said in Jhansi.
Blaming Congress-ruled government at the Centre, he said, "Congress has not been able to control inflation. Farmers are dying of hunger. There has been several scams during Congress rule."
Targeting the Home Minister, he said, "If Raja is in Tihar Jail then why is Home Minister P Chidambaram out. Chidambaram's right place is in Jail."
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology