BJP's UP poll in-charge alleges life threat
Sanjay Joshi has written a letter to the Union Home Minister seeking security.
New Delhi: BJP's UP election in-charge Sanjay Joshi has written a letter to the Union Home Minister alleging that some unknown elements are trying to kill him.
CNN-IBN has accessed a copy of the threat letter sent by Joshi to the Home Minister.
Letter threatens Joshi to leave Uttar Pradesh and go back to Nagpur. In his letter, Joshi has asked the minister to take action and provide him security.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology