Woman fakes as Mamata's assistant, arrested
The woman named Seema Malhotra impersonated as the personal assistant to the CM and promised contracts in railways.
Kolkata: A woman was on Wednesday arrested for impersonating as personal assistant to West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
The woman named Seema Malhotra was arrested for impersonating as the personal assistant of the chief minister and promising people contracts in the railways.
Police arrested her on the basis of a complaint made by a person whom she had cheated recently.
The woman has been arrested earlier as well.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology