DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Woman fakes as Mamata's assistant, arrested
The woman named Seema Malhotra impersonated as the personal assistant to the CM and promised contracts in railways.
Kolkata: A woman was on Wednesday arrested for impersonating as personal assistant to West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
The woman named Seema Malhotra was arrested for impersonating as the personal assistant of the chief minister and promising people contracts in the railways.
Police arrested her on the basis of a complaint made by a person whom she had cheated recently.
The woman has been arrested earlier as well.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet