Woman fakes as Mamata's assistant, arrested
The woman named Seema Malhotra impersonated as the personal assistant to the CM and promised contracts in railways.
Kolkata: A woman was on Wednesday arrested for impersonating as personal assistant to West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
The woman named Seema Malhotra was arrested for impersonating as the personal assistant of the chief minister and promising people contracts in the railways.
Police arrested her on the basis of a complaint made by a person whom she had cheated recently.
The woman has been arrested earlier as well.
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Virat Kohli Offers Condolences to Families of Uri Attack Victims
- India Accounts for 75% of Casualties Due to Air Pollution: WHO
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18